Ecommerce Growth Solutions:
Running an online store should be an enjoyable and profitable venture whether you are starting online first or expanding a brick and mortar store to the web. Two major challenges that ecommerce business owners face are getting all of their products onto their website and keeping their inventory in sync across all of their sales channels.
If you have a physical location, your POS inventory should be in sync with your inventory on your web store and all the sales channels beyond. If you’re selling on Amazon, eBay or other sales channels, nothing can lead to a devastating decrease in sales on these channels like a negative review caused by someone who bought a product and the store can’t deliver it because it sold out in store.
Problems We Solve:
- Blue Polo can help your organization list products onto new sales channels such as Amazon and eBay with ease so you can grow profit without any additional hassle.
- Blue Polo can help your organization structure your inventory data and implement systems to keep all your inventory and pricing in sync across all channels.
- Blue Polo can add new inventory on the fly if your organization provides vendor catalog data. Our team can do everything from source images, write product descriptions and list your inventory onto your site and all other ecommerce channels.
Benefits of an Ecommerce Partnership:
- Open more physical locations
- Generate additional revenue by selling on more channels (eBay, Amazon, etc)
- Keep all sales and inventory data in snyc across each of the channels.
- Save hundreds of hours every year by automating the cross listing of all products. Enter a new product once and it will be listed in your POS, on your web store and for sale on other channel marketplaces.
- Manage all orders from any channel one centralized location.
Let Blue Polo expand your business though: