B2B Content Distribution
The Internet is an indispensable marketing channel for businesses. On any given month, billions of people flock to the Internet to find content that addresses a need, or solutions to their problems. Recent studies suggest that buyers are 70% of the way towards a purchase when they FIRST engage the supplier. That means that your prospective customers have already done much of the legwork through his or her own efforts. Therefore, your content needs to be readily available at each stage of your customer’s journey.
That is accomplished by:
- Developing quality content that tells your story.
- Being found on trustworthy, industry focused blogs and publications.
- People talking about your brand socially.
Blue Polo Interactive has deep B2B relationships that place your brand in front of the business audience on leading publishers (eg Business.com, Tech.co, Huffington Post, etc).
- Instant credibility from being found on authoritative, trustworthy blogs.
- Trust built with your prospective customers.
- Social conversations.
- Earned media.
- Tier 1 SEO links.
- Increased organic traffic.
- Customers ready to make purchase decisions.
- More on-site sales.